BIG3 Announces ‘Conference Challenge’ Ticket Promotion
By BIG3 May 31, 2018
On Thursday, Ice Cube’s BIG3 announced the “Conference Challenge” – a promotional ticket opportunity that pits the Eastern Conference, represented by the Cleveland Cavaliers, against the Western Conference, led by the Golden State Warriors. As part of the challenge, the league will offer buy one, get one free tickets for their upcoming 2018 Season to the cities in the Eastern Conference following a Cleveland Cavaliers win, and in the Western Conference if the Golden State Warriors win.
The 2018 BIG3 season will tip-off on Friday, June 22 in Houston, TX and will make stops each Friday in a new city including Chicago, Oakland, Detroit, Miami, Toronto, Boston, Atlanta, Dallas and Brooklyn. Each BIG3 stop will feature four back-to-back games and each ticket will gain admission to all four games. Ticket prices start at $20.
EASTERN CONFERENCE (Cleveland Cavaliers Win)
- WEEK 2 | June 29: United Center | Chicago, Illinois
- WEEK 4 | July 13: Little Caesars Arena | Detroit, Michigan
- WEEK 5 | July 20: American Airlines Arena | Miami, Florida
- WEEK 6 | July 27: Air Canada Centre | Toronto, Ontario
- WEEK 7 | August 3: TD Garden | Boston, Massachusetts
- WEEK 8 | August 10: Infinite Energy Arena | Atlanta, Georgia
- WEEK 10 | August 24: Barclays Center | Brooklyn, New York *Championship Finals*
WESTERN CONFERENCE (Golden State Warriors Win)
- WEEK 1 | June 22: Toyota Center | Houston, Texas
- WEEK 3 | July 6: Oracle Arena | Oakland, California
- WEEK 9 | August 17: American Airlines Center | Dallas, Texas *Playoffs*
The buy one, get one free promotion will be available the day after each game and will only apply to tickets purchased for cities in the victor’s respective conference. For tickets and more info, please visit the tickets page.